My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
As we have all learned, being prepared for a pandemic is very important. The more people that are prepared, the less panic buying will go on.
How To Prepare For A Pandemic ( Ready.Gov)
- Stock up on emergency food and water (this will help avoid panic buying). Here at ReadyWise, we recommend having at least 1 month’s worth of food and water stored up in case of emergency.
- Stock up on cleaning supplies.
- Have an extra month's worth of any prescription drugs you are taking.
- Stock up on nonprescription drugs or other health supplies such as pain relievers, cold and flu medicines, cough medicine, vitamins, stomach remedies and fluids with electrolytes.
- Have extra copies of your health records stored in a safe place that is easily accessible.
- Have a plan ready in case one of your family members gets sick. How would they be cared for and where would they stay.
What To Do During A Pandemic ( Ready.Gov)
- “Avoid close contact with people who are sick.”
- Stay home and avoid others when you are feeling sick.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue before coughing or sneezing.
- “Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.”
- Find more information here - https://www.ready.gov/pandemic
- CDC - https://www.coronavirus.gov/
“Pandemic .” Ready.Gov, 9 Sept. 2020, www.ready.gov/pandemic.