The Steripen Ultralight uses ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays to safely purify clear water by destroying 99.9% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses. Treat up to 20 liters of water on a single charge from its high quality USB rechargeable battery which holds charge for months so it is ready when you need it.
- Smallest portable UV water purifier available
- Best for individual use during emergencies and international travel
- Treat up to 20 liters of water on a single charge
- Destroys 99.9% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
- When the treatment is complete, the lamp turns off and a green LED indicator lights up so you know you can hydrate safely.
- Technology: UV
- Weight: 5 oz
- Battery type: 2 CR123 (included)
- Number of liters per charge: 50
- Lamp life: 8000 activations
- Volume options: 1 click = 0.5 liter, 2 clicks = 1 liter